Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Progress photo + chest day! New personal record!

Finally got the time to post about this!

Chest day.
New personal record!!!
Threw in 5 reps of this.

I ultimately failed my 5th rep, was really funny. (almost popped my rotator cuff too, yum)
It feels great once in a while to take all that ego back inside for a while and just go with it. I don't usually do heavy sets but then- take the ego and enjoy it for a while.
But always remember, when you start lifting.. leave your ego at the door.
Actually, in anything, put away your ego and do what is right. (if you know what is right)



Progress photo (?) :
(not much progress)

                                                                      THEN         

                                                                    ---- Around 196 lbs.                                        

                                                                          NOW
      ---- 176 lbs. (quite bloated)
                                         
Could have done WAY better in a span of 10 months but meh, I wasn't as consistent as a true bodybuilder should be. But then I am now. 
Need to work on my lower chest, abs (duh) and my rear delts!

(my legs look small but trust me, I DO NOT CHICKEN LEGS)
Point of view ruined the legs, will do another progress photo in a month anyways.

Take care all! Don't forget to add me up in Google+ and share this with your fellow fitness brahs!

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your blog. The information you have given are really informative.


    Fitness Club in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete