Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back day! + a easy meal for pre-workout!

Hi guys! Been quite some time. Been too busy lately, sorry I haven't been posting.
But no worries! I'm back, it's my chest day today! And i'll be posting my PR for Dumbbell benchpress! WOHOO!

This is an update for yesterday, hit a PR on Deadlifts, 265 lbs. for 8.
It ain't so good, but i'm going up by 10 lbs. EVERY week :)

Will have an progress picture in 1 week! WATCH OUT FOR IT.


Can't believe I hit 8 reps with that! I wonder what my max is.



Tried something new as well, Single-Arm Cable Rows. Feels exactly like Dumbbell Rows, but then you can isolate your lats more + you can add up the weight.
Threw in 180 x 8 reps for my last set! 


ANDD FOR THE FOOD!



I don't recommend taking this regularly because of the high sodium content. Could get you bloated easily.
But then if you're in a rush and you need a quick pre-workout- this is the meal for you.
It's white rice + tuna (and whatever seasoning in it)
Fast-digesting carbs are always great to get you going for the workout! (plus you get some good fats and good protein, why not right?)

See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment