Saturday, March 2, 2013

Zero motivation + almost snapped my shit up.

Zero motivation. 
Need to get my shit straight.

Had a hard time hitting 85s on dumbbell press just yesterday, had a hard time hitting 285 on deadlifts today. Not good at all. 

Felt my back give way today, got dem' piercing lower back pains now. Need to get my form straight and acquire more motivation.
Goin' on a 3-4 day off. Will be doing cardio and some intermittent fasting. Let's hope I see some progress and acquire motivation from there.

Peace all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    instant meal replacement

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our Community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    Bullion Tips Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, there’s no doubt that your website might be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!
    MCX Tips Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete