Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


                    Just stopping by, sorry I haven't been posting lately- life has been busy indeed. 
                                                    Specially when Valentine's day just passed by!


Cheated like a retard, had an intake of OVER 4000 calories. It's like wasting 1 whole week of cutting, but it's all worth it when it's for someone you really love right?

People usually say gains > hoes but I say love gets me all KINDS of gains.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO EVERYONE! 
Hope you all had a great day with your special someone, special something, or special group of people (lol)

Oh and I have a "jogging with Klark Cent" video coming up soon. Was feeling bored one day so I ended up trying to dress up as Superman (more like superfail) and jog around my village.


No comments:

Post a Comment